Our club meetings are held the third Tuesday of each month at 7:00 PM at various venues in Northern Colorado.
This month’s meeting will be held at Crow Hop Brewing – 214 E 4th St, Loveland, CO
This month we will be:
Jay Kinney will be talking about malta (a non-alcoholic malt beverage)
Mike Boesen will tell us about “other” fermentables – hot sauce, kraut, etc
Pick up your Colorado Strong Pale Ale recipe if you signed up
A typical club meeting will include:
- Announcements of recent and upcoming homebrew events
- Recognition of recent homebrew competition winners
- An educational topic (learn from expert guest speakers or panels of brewers)
- Share your homebrew in a supportive environment where you can gain valuable feedback
- Interact with super knowledgeable pro-brewers and award-winning amateurs to help you bring your brewing to the next level
Join us next time! Check the club calendar or our Google Group for the Zoom link!
Held every February in the Sweetheart City, Sweetheart’s Revenge is the premier homebrew competition in Colorado. Bring your best and compete against the best. We typically have over 400 entries from all across the US.
Turkey Drive – Nov 13th, 2021
Each November, the Weiz Guys club hosts a turkey drive in association with Larimer County Food Bank. We compete against another local homebrew club, the Liquid Poets, to see who can collect the most. Last November, over 230 birds were donated!
Once a year we like to celebrate and show our appreciation of our club members. Held in January, this is usually a food and beer pairing.